Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Was Dr. Schultz Right???

I went to Dr. Schultz' seminar a few years back
along with a few hundred others. We wanted to
hear the real guy up close and personal.

Personally, after reading Sam Biser's newsletter
for years (now online), I called him and asked
if Schultz was actually for real. There's so
many medicine shows out there it's hard to tell
anymore!

I met with him and his wife in Starbucks when he
was still living in L.A. Had a nice chat and he
basically assured me Schultz was the real deal.
Although we both wondered where all his miraculous
cures were. You would think they would be shouting
off the rooftops that they were healed by Schultz.

Many blue moons later, with 2 of my own health
clinics under my belt, I've learned that while
Schultz was right about many of his healing
methods it was much too drastic for most people.
On top of that, those who do get healed, tend
to go their way and never tell anyone! Go figure!

What I suggest now to people is to simply find
your own pace. Your own rhythm of healing.

When you wake up in the morning, find out what
your body is needing. Stretch. Move. Then listen.

Some days you might need to simply rest.

Other days you need to kick into action and
make a bunch of juice to drink every hour on
the hour.

Schultz chose to work with the hard core cases
and my hats off to him for putting in his due
diligence. Cancer is tough and you have to be
tougher AND have a tough team of supporters.

You might not be able to get Schultz up in
your face anymore, but his videos are still
around. If you need a good kick in the pants,
listen to him being interviewed by Sam Biser.
Refreshing!

Until next time,
Judy

No comments: